Happy Hump Day loves! Welcome back to another blog post, I hope everyone is having an amazing week thus far. I am, on the other hand, currently 34 weeks pregnant with my little princess and as I was preparing my “To Buy List” I thought to myself why not compile a list of my Top Baby Products? Right? Lol, well some of the products I have used previously on my boys and some are new and I am super excited to use them and most importantly share them with you all. I have also made sure to link them for your convenience 🙂
- Doona Carseat/Stroller Combo: This has to be my “top top” fav, I am so excited about this carseat that it’s already unboxed and ready to go lol. When I first saw it, I wasn’t saw about it because it is relatively low to the ground but overall its a perfect fit for my lifestyle. I don’t have to worry about a stroller, at least for the first year and all my errands should definitely be a breeze!
- 4Moms Mamaroo: I am sure some people feel like this is too pricey and there are other swings on the market that can get the job done, but I totally disagree. I loved this swing for my youngest son so it was a no brainer when it came to swings for my daughter. I love the different swing options (i.e. Car Ride), and how it has a bluetooth option to play music and lullabies for the little princess.
- HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper: This particular item I have not tried before but I have heard nothing but great things. I was pretty hesitant at first because babies grow so fast but with me breastfeeding I am certain this is going to be a great fit. I have already unboxed it and have it sitting by my bed ready to go!
- Comotomo Bottles: So as I mentioned before I will be breastfeeding, and after doing much needed research I will be using the Comotomo brand bottles as well as Dr. Brown (had issues with these in the past as far as leaking). The Comotomo bottles are designed with a naturally shaped nipple that will go hand and hand with breastfeeding.
- DockATot: This is going to be perfect while I’m on maternity leave while baby and I take naps as this is perfect for co-sleeping. Also it makes the baby feel as though it is still in the womb with its comfy and soothing environment. Also, another plus is that I can use this until baby is 8 months old.
I hope this was super helpful to you all and stay tuned for a diaper stockpile post coming up next! Have a great week!