WHAT I’M WEARING: Dress: BEBE | Shoes: Zara
Hey Everyone! Happy Wednesday! With the holidays being over I feel like Ed and I can focus on our “us” time and we are always thinking of new ways to spend quality time together. Our most favorite date night would be movies and a dinner – it just never gets old to me lol! But, of course, its always nice to switch things up every now and then. Here are my top 10 date night ideas…
- Binge Watch Netflix – This is something we do on a weekly basis. We are loving 7 Seconds, Wanted, Ozark, Riverdale to name a few.
- Painting w/ a Twist – This is a awesome date night idea, the first time we went we had a awesome time. My husband is very competitive so it was cute to see him really trying to paint a portrait.
- Go To A Arcade – Dave & Busters or Main Event is great. You can eat, drink, play games, win tickets and win prizes – without the kids might I add :)!
- Go On A Road Trip – I really hate road trips because I get super nervous in the car but our very first road trip was so fun – we laughed, we joked – a nice way to spend quality time together.
- Have A Game Night – Taboo is our favorite game right now, you can even have a “Couples Night” to incorporate other couples.
- Go To A Cooking Class – Anyone will enjoy this!
- 5 Star Dinner Date – Get dressed up and go to a 5 star restaurant. Fine dining is one of my favs and we like to do this every now and then.
- Go To A Musical or Comedy Show – We recently went to the Kevin Hart show and had a ball.
- Go To A Concert – We love concerts, this is perfect for a Beyonce & Jay-Z show!
- Go To A Flower Arrangement Class – This is such a romantic date.
Share some of your date night ideas 🙂