Hey everyone, welcome back to another blog post! This year I will be turning 32 years old and I wanted to generate a list of ten things that I have been investing in lately. Of course this list would be technically longer but here are a few 🙂 I really hope you enjoy.
- A Budget – Whether your single or married, its important to have a budget and take control of your finances. I like to utilize a zero-based budget with sinking funds.
- 401K Plan – Saving for your retirement is important!
- A Good Bra Collection – As I got older I realized how useless all the colorful bras are lol I stick to quality blacks and nudes 🙂
- Expensive Jewelry – 🙂
- Good Credit – We all know how important this is!
- Health Insurance – Annual check-ups are so important!
- At Least One Good Handbag – One designer handbag, in my opinion, is a very good investment.
- Skincare Routine – A skincare regimen is critical at any age but I like to say in your 30s is when you can simplify your skincare routine because at this age you literally know your skin
- Books – My favorites are self-help books, particularly financial.
- Emergency Savings Fund – Rule of thumb is typically 3 to 6 months of expenses. For starters make sure you have at least $1000 in your emergency fund.