WHAT I’M WEARING: Top: H&M | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Gucci
As a mom of three, its so easy to let life get in the way. I try extremely hard to stay focused on my goals and when I seem to fall off course, I have a few tactics that I like to apply to keep myself disciplined.
Staying focused and disciplined is very important because this is going to allow you to execute that goal. It is easy to set a goal but execution is key.
Here are 13 ways I stay focused:
- My accountability partners (Mom & Husband);
- My kids (Just the thought of them puts me in check);
- Reading a book – at least one a month;
- Listening to podcast;
- Writing my thoughts, and referring back to them;
- Passion (although I’m unpaid right now, my passion is what keeps me going);
- A daily to-do list;
- Waking up early (I get so motivated when I wake up early which is totally new for me);
- Taking a break from social media;
- Eliminating distractions (friends, family, jobs, etc.);
- Surrounding myself with successful people;
- A bomb ass music playlist (Meek Mills music constantly motivates me; create a list based on what music motivates you and play that whenever you are in a funk); and
- Prioritizing what matters over what don’t, period!
Let’s get to work!
Thank you for reading,